-->

Sunday 2 November 2014

Ghouls just wanna have fun…

dXw3wT7A4wdyK_v9Zu-pHoAdmSoy2LeiZHyWSq4YuAcuovGtlwFv3VRiLKM-xVr16Eikt0LN
Boo!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Well, hi again!, long time no freaking see again >.< Basically because my laptop is a hot mess & my camera is awol (all the lols)

This post is a little random but I thought it might be a nice ‘ice breaker’ back into the blogosphere. If you follow my instagram @effiesmakeupbox you will have probably already seen some of these photos (if you don’t, then go & follow, I promise my feed is pretty OK (a no belfie zone but still pretty good ;)

So yeah, this post is pretty self explanatory really, I dressed up as quite a few bits & bobs this Halloween (Ariel being my favourite, closely followed by Lydia Deetz) Gotta love a bit of Halloween cosplay! & then there are the obligatory pumpkins, I swear we pick something harder & harder each year to carve, this year being Groot & Star Lorde from Guardians Of The Galaxy (SUCH a good film!)

Anyway, I think it’s nice to be back? I’m gonna stop rambling now & let you get on with the rest of your Sundays :) What did you guys dress up as for Halloween? Also, leave your instagrams in the comments/tweet me (probably best to tweet me actually as I’m more likely to check there first) cos I’m always looking for new pretty accounts to follow! ^_^

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

@effiesmakeupbox
instatwi

9 comments:

  1. You look stunning, i love all the looks on you xoxo

    Lucy

    elizakklozey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freakin' love your Ariel costume, so so fun x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! My Instagram is beckyalyssa, followed you :)

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, yay! Blog post :) I love the Ariel too, mainly because that skirt is divine! x

    [LISSY]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so fun, it makes me wish I had put more effort into my Bratz costume. Love this!

    eboninex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a Little Mermaid costume when I was like 7 ! It looks good on you ! I hope you found your Prince Eric ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Loving the Ariel costume, so clever :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youre too pretty! Im not sure its fair. Also amaaaaazzzing Beetlejuice costume, too jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that ariel costume is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete